16 January 2009
Recipe for Grouper
Poached Grouper with Spanish salsa. Here is another recipe given to us from our local "pescaderia". Very easy to make and takes around 15-20 minutes.
Grouper (1 fillet per person)
1 Jar Spanish Salsa
1 Onion chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic diced/crushed
1 Green pepper chopped
1. fill a large pan half full as the fish will be poached
2. Take one jar of salsa and heat gently.
3. Gently fry the onion/pepper/garlic then add to the salsa
4. When the pan of water is hot add the fish and poach for around 20 minutes (for 3 fillets)
5. When the fish is poached lay on a plate and cover with the salsa.
6. Garnish with caper berries and serve immediatly