7 April 2013
Spicy Grilled Lomo
A really easy and quick tapas dish of pork loin fillets. Serve with fresh bread and tomato and of course a chilled glass of white wine.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
cooking time: 6-8 minutes
4 pork loin fillets about 1 1/2 cms thick
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon crushed black pepper
teaspoon crushed mixed spice
1. In a large dish, mix the olive oil, salt, pepper and spices and add the pork.
2. Rub the oil all over the pork on both sides making sure each piece is nicely coated in the the spices and oil.
3. Heat a griddle pan until it is smoking hot (you can do this on a barbecue grill too)
4. Add the pork to the pan and cook for around 3-4 minutes each side, making sure the pork is cooked all the way through.
5. Serve on a slice of fresh bread and top with a slice of tomato.