29 March 2009
Philadephia & Tuna Wraps.
Is Philadephia cheating? Well we don't think so! Here are some of the simplest tapas to make but what a flavour!
1. Take a dozen baby spinach leaves
2. Place a generous knob of cheese onto the underside of the leaf.
3. Cut some bonito tuna loin into a small square and place next to the cheese.
4. Add a sprinkle of freshly ground pepper.
5. Roll up the spinach leaf and secure with a cocktail stick.
Find out what the Sunday Sun is saying about Orce Serrano Hams HERE