28 October 2009
Cooking with Kids
Cooking with the kids... The reason our 7 year old little boy likes to cook and get involved in the kitchen is probably because his parents are never out of there! Maybe a little passion for cooking and Spanish recipes has rubbed off.
OK, be prepared for a real gourmet experience! a treat to the senses!
"Andalucian scrambled eggs with melted butter and cracked black peppercorns served with pan fried crispy pancetta"
250g Cured pancetta
Knob of butter
Cracked black pepper
1. Beat the eggs in a pan
2. Carefully cut thin strips of pancetta
3. Cook eggs over high heat, stirring, add butter
4. Fry pancetta in olive oil, 2 minutes each side
5. Serve scrambled egg with pancetta arranged around the outside
6. Sprinkle with black pepper
Tomato sauce is of course optional :)